University Websites for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
In addition to being a valuable resource for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) education, universities offer many free resources and opportunities for M&E learning and practice
Making the right decision about the right University is hard. You want to go to a place where you can get a quality education and also get a good job when you graduate.
Some of the websites for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) are:
- Western Michigan University’s Evaluation Center. The website includes webpages for an Evaluation Café with free webinars recorded for viewing (webcasts), and its well-received Evaluation Checklists on over twenty-five topics related to M&E.
- Oregon State University’s Program Evaluation Capacity Building Webinar Series. In addition to freely viewable webinars on program ECB, this online resource from OSU includes accompanying PowerPoint slides.
- Wageningen University’s Managing for Impact Portal. Focusing on Participatory Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PPME), this portal provides an overview of what is happening worldwide in the area of PPME and managing for impact, with links to a variety of resources, tools and methods.
- Claremont Evaluation Center. In addition to publications and a free online training in International Development Evaluation, this website also offers a well-received webinar series on the discipline and profession of evaluation.
- International Program for Development Evaluation Training (IPDET). A collaborative effort between the Independent Evaluation Group of the World Bank and the Faculty of Public Affairs at Carleton University, IPDET’s a website has a Resource Center with speaker presentations, publications and other links useful for M&E training.