The good M&E talent is hard to come by
According to EvalCommunty research, 78 percent of M&E employers have positions that stay open 12 weeks or longer.
How is EvalCommunity different from other places where the organization can post jobs and what problem does it solve?
The problem with looking for an M&E job today is that many high-caliber jobs are not publicly listed in the niche job dashboards. Generic Job dashboards (Indeed, LinkedIn etc.) show job listings to millions of people who are looking for career opportunities. And this leads to many unqualified candidates applying for jobs. As a result, it’s hard for M&E professionals to be in the know about all the potential positions available around the world. EvalCommunity is helping to solve this problem and make this incredibly frustrating process far more efficient and effective: match the right people with the right jobs.
The organizations need to make the application process easy for M&E specialists. That starts with using a partner, such as EvalCommunity Platform, who offers also a quick apply option on their mobile app that enables candidates to apply quickly using a resume saved to their EvalCommunity account and creates a better experience for the candidate.
What are other benefits for your organization of joining the EvalCommunity?
- Submit jobs, tenders and events in M&E and Impact Assessment
- Edit your job listings
- Edit your events in EvalCommunity Calendar
- Organization’s mission is promoted to an international audience
- Training providers are listed in the E-learning directory
- Access to the world’s best specialists database in M&E and Impact Assessment
- Reduce your staffing charges and hiring costs.
- Ongoing customer service
- and more…