I am an Indian national having more than 20 years of working experience in different Asian Countries including India specifically in program/project management. I graduated in Bachelor’s degree from Andhra University (India) specializing in Anthropology and Economics. I completed Master’s Degree from Hyderabad Central University (India) specializing in Anthropology and completed MPhil degree from Anamalai University. I am a Certified PRINCE2 Practitioner from AXELOS, UK and am having extensive experience towards structured approach to program/ project management for managing programs/projects within a clearly defined framework.
Certified PRINCE2 Practitioner
2017: PRINCE2™ Foundation and Practitioner Certificate.
Hyderabad Central University
Masters of Arts
2000 – 2002: Masters in Arts in Socio-Cultural Anthropology from Hyderabad Central University, India – First Division.
October 2007 to February 2018
Regional Project Manager for Asia and the Pacific
Collaborated with 70+ national level NGOs / CSOs in 28 countries across Asia Pacific for implementing projects on priority
areas and worked as overall in-charge of Projects covering East Asia, Central, South East Asia & Central Pacific.
Dec’05 - Oct’07
Country Manager - Misereor and European Union (EU) Projects
– Funded projects and 6 multi-stakeholder consultations
– Led a team of 6 staff in fundraising Euro € 550,000 from European Union for a National Project in India.
Participatory Research in Asia (PRIA)
May’98 – Nov’05
Program Associate –Rural Governance
– Strengthened the positioning of the institution amongst local self-government and civil society
– Capacitated community leaders, elected representatives and citizen leaders on Governance issues, through participatory methods
& applying convergence model
– Built 3 networks and campaigned for issues related with Voter enrolments, birth / death registrations and good health for all
– Water & sanitation, solid waste management, child rights, so on