I have a diverse experience of 20 years in program monitoring, evaluation, research, planning, analysis, information management and project implementation – with organizations including Govt. line departments, SRSP, ILO, UNDP, CHF International (USAID), Plan International, Relief International and Coffey International Development, in Pakistan.
I have very successfully served programs aimed at livelihood development, child labor combating, child protection and development, natural resources management, skills development, health, disaster management, education/literacy and governance. Therefore, I have acquired and very successfully utilized the following skills.
- Formulated and implemented monitoring and evaluation systems for multisector programs for different donors using their specific formats.
- Designed and conducted Large scale surveys, data collection, processing and analysis for researches, evaluations/impact assessments.
- Wrote good quality periodic progress reports.
- Needs identification and capacity building.
Along with the above, I very productively analysed the programs and enabled management access to programme’s information for learning and communication. Similarly facilitated the support staff in the use of our programme information systems ensuring compliance.
Beside completing several on job trainings, I have successfully completed short courses from organization of international repute, as a part of Data Scientist Program. A brief is given below.
Statistical Thinking for Data Science and Analytics (https://courses.edx.org/certificates/656347984e174d249dd3fc141c85bc46)
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel (https://courses.edx.org/certificates/1f548ccdf7514e7cb736327e2a5bb523 )
- Data Science Orientation (https://courses.edx.org/certificates/79bc611c83504df1b74afbd7e33cb979)
- Introduction to R-Programming Course: A statistical programming language for data analysis. (https://www.datacamp.com/statement-of-accomplishment/course/2d76f25f3bc36f13071a3cd33c0856ff70c7a4b4)
- Intermediate R-Programming: A statistical programming language for data analysis. (https://www.datacamp.com/statement-of-accomplishment/course/2d76f25f3bc36f13071a3cd33c0856ff70c7a4b4)
- Therefore, along with a track record of successfully planning and implementing monitoring and evaluation system for international organizations/donors, I have an added advantage of planning and conducting of large scale data collection, processing/analysis and report writing for evaluation/impact assessment.
Niaz Muhammad Khan