• Master’s degree in Statistics, MSCE Microsoft and computer diploma
• Worked in all provinces of Pakistan including Tribal districts KP (former FATA) and remote areas of Balochistan.
• Experience in consultancy in Afghanistan Kabul
• Assessments and evaluation in education, health, agriculture, gender, and social protection
• Technical knowledge in health, livelihood, education, protection, gender, emergency response, social protection, and institutional strengthening
• 13 years of experience in MEL systems and execution in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
• 12 years of managing to supervise and coordinating pieces of training and team building.
• 11 years Project evaluations and impact studies with many organizations.
• 09 years of Managing and implementing M&E IS online systems
• 07 years of experience in education: Peshawar Pakistan.
• 09 years of quantitative and qualitative research experience.
• Exemplary skills in IT and English – using IT applications and both spoken and written.
• Proven computer skills including internet navigation, teleconferencing, file sharing, and various office applications.
• Hiring MEL team and their capacity building, designing, and implementing MEAL system and frameworks.
June 1997 to July 1999