Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning consultant with 10+years of experience and a specific interest in financial inclusion, rural developement and SME finance.
• Specific experience in research and evaluation projects, including evaluation design (evaluation matrix and protocol, logframe indicators, etc.), literature review, data analysis, and report writing for EC-funded complex evaluations, DFID, etc.
• Various experience in data analysis using qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods approaches;
• Experience in data collection, designing surveys, managing surveyors teams and on-the-field activities in different countries for evaluation and research projects;
• Relevant work experience in developing countries, including field work (in-country based for 4 years) with emphasis on financial inclusion, SME economics and finance, and rural development.
• Current research on financial inclusion in Ghana, with specific focus on savings (ongoing PhD degree)