As an individual expert
- You can connect and exchange virtually with a large international network of Experts in the M&E and Impact Assessment
- You can promote your work to a large network of experts and start a new collaboration allowing you to connect with peers who have similar interests and professional concentrations.
- Through EvalCommunity platform, you can find fellow professionals to discuss professional challenges, best practices, or practical solutions.
- With more than 193,000 members, the EvalCommunity platform is an opportunity to communicate and trade insights with a diverse group of M&E, Impact Assessment, and international development professionals.
- You can find job advertisements and event announcements
- You can participate in real-life networking events with Experts
As an institution
- If your organization is looking in a tender that would require to propose and build a team of evaluators, our Service of recruiting experts on behalf of another company will help you with the recruitment process
- If your organization has vacancies in M&E and Impact Assessment, we are helping the institutions to Post a job
- Reach both passive and active job seekers with our auto Programmatic Job Advertising program.
- Social Media advertising – Run campaigns in Social media networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter in order to target the best candidates
- If your organization is planning to organize training, conferences and other professional events, Submit an event
- You can identify potential job candidates and consultants from a large international network of experts
- You can promote your work, events, training and studies to a large number of experts worldwide
- You can share universities programs, journals, training, capacity development tools, virtual library, websites, learning from collaborative initiatives, toolkits, and many other documents with a focus on M&E, Social Impact, and Environment Assessment practice by submitting a listing