Join the Worldwide Network of the M&E Professionals
If you have at least 5 years of experience in one of the following areas:
- Monitoring, Evaluation (M&E)
- Development Evaluation
- Social Impact or Impact Assessment
- Environmental Assessment
- International Development Aid
- Gender Equality
- Project Planning
- Quantitative and/or Qualitative Research Methods
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Data vVsualization
- Knowledge Management
Choose the right membership plan for you
Perfect for mid and senior-level seniority
Access to Professional Network
- 65,000 + members – M&E, Impact Assessment, and International Development Professionals
- Networking Opportunities – Promote your work, discuss professional challenges, best practices, and practical solutions, or start a new collaboration
Access to information
- 3000+ monthly job opportunities: junior, senior, and executive positions
- 2400+ monthly professional events
- Visible to 28.000+ organizations
- Personal link to profile
Perfect for juniors and seniors looking for a new position
“Regular ” plan, plus:
4 Resume distributions
- We broadcast your resume to over 28,000 international development recruiters, specialists, and organizations working in M&E, Impact Assessment, and other related fields.
Circulate your profile via 4 upcoming newsletters
- With a dedicated section, your resume will be weekly circulated to the M&E International Community via EvalCommunity newsletters in the 4 upcoming issues.
SEO – Google search engine optimization on your name
Perfect for juniors and seniors looking for a career advancement
“Broadcast CV” plan, plus:
Become a featured expert
- Featured profile at the top of the International Database
- Publications of 4 featured articles, books, or studies on EvalCommunity Platform and promote them via 4 upcoming weekly newsletters
You are just steps away from creating your account!
Get a personalized link like www.evalcommunity/your_name
Frequently Asked Questions
How to register as M&E expert?
Please remember 4 following steps to register as an Expert or freelancer in M&E and create an EvalCommunity Account:
- Click the Register as Expert page at the top corner
- Sign In and complete the Form to create your account;
- Return to the Register as Expert page, fill out the form and submit your resume;
- Your resume will be visible if approved. After approval in 1 – 3 working days, you will receive a confirmation email with the subject: Your resume at evalcommunity.com got published;
How to edit, review and update my resume?
You can manage the candidate dashboard, edit and review, correct and modify your resume at any time.
- Click at https://evalcommunity.com/experts/expert-dashboard/
- Simply sign in to your account because only logged in Experts will be able to access the candidate’s dashboard
- Go to your account profile, and make the necessary changes
Global Professional Community?
With more than 65,000 members, the EvalCommunity platform is an opportunity to communicate and trade insights with a diverse group of M&E, Impact Assessment, and International Development professionals.
Exchange virtually with a large international network. Promote your work, discuss professional challenges, best practices, or practical solutions and start a new collaboration allowing you to connect with peers who have similar interests and professional concentrations.