Join the Worldwide Network of the M&E Professionals
If you have 5 or more years of professional experience in one of the following areas / +skills related to M&E:
- Monitoring, Evaluation (M&E)
- Development Evaluation
- Social Impact or Impact Assessment
- Environmental Assessment
- International Development Aid
- Gender Equality
- Project Planning
- Quantitative and/or Qualitative Research Methods
- Report writing, analytical, and communication skills
- Data Visualization
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Knowledge Management
- Experience developing monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) systems
Choose the right membership for you
Access to M&E network and information is free forever. Compare the profile exposure and resume services, and benefits of each plan
Already a Member?
If you maximize your EvalCommunity profile, you may not be looking for your next job. It could come to find you.
88.6% of recruiters use EvalCommunity specifically to find Monitoring & Evaluation candidates for a job
94.2% of recruiters use EvalCommunity to vet job candidates
78 percent of job applications in Monitoring and Evaluation and International Development are rejected before they are seen by human eyes. Before your resume reaches the hands of a hiring manager, it must pass a series of checks by an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
4 Resume Distributions. We broadcast your resume to over 28,000 international development recruiters, specialists, and organizations working in M&E, and other related fields. With a dedicated section, your resume will be circulated via EvalCommunity newsletters in the 4 upcoming issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to register as M&E expert?
Easy submission to register as an Expert or freelancer in M&E in 2 minutes
- Click the Register Expert page at the top corner menu
- Choose the right membership plan
- Complete your profile, and submit your resume
- Receive the activation message in 1 – 3 working days
How to edit, review and update my resume?
You can manage the expert’s dashboard, edit and review, correct and modify your resume at any time
- Go to the Expert’s Dashboard page
- Sign in to your account because only logged in Experts will be able to access the expert’s dashboard
- Go to your account profile, and make the necessary changes
Global Professional Community?
- More than 65,000 members around the world
- Experts who possess very high knowledge and expertise in our field
- Meet with colleagues through networking events, volunteering, and more
- Communicate and trade insights with a diverse group of M&E, Impact Assessment, and International Development professionals
- Exchange virtually with a large professional and international network
- Connect with peers who have similar interests and professional concentrations
- Promote your work and professional skills
- Discuss professional challenges, best practices, or practical solutions
- Start a new project and collaborate to achieve your professional goals
Is there a fee to register with EvalCommunity?
- There is no fee to join our network for the regular plan
- If you are planning to land a higher paying Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) job in International Development, we would recommend the Featured, Featured Plus, and Broadcast Resume paid service
Which plan should I choose?
- Regular – suitable for experts with 5 yr+ exp., mid and senior-level seniority
- Featured or Featured plus: suitable for experts looking for a new position
- Broadcast Resume suitable for experts looking to push their career forward