Recruit with us
We are helping donors, governments, NGOs and consultancy firms recruit the best specialists in Monitoring & Evaluation, Social or Environmental Impact Assessment. Our e-Recruitment service offers you the best value for money to fill your post or to build a team of evaluators for a tender. We have built our business on our strategies for the excellent recruitment process, undertaking partial or full responsibility for the recruitment process.
What do you get?
- Reduce your staffing charges and hiring costs
- All your vacancies are automatically posted with us
- Career at your organisation are promoted to a global, targeted audience
- Targeted recruitment emails to generate immediate awareness of your job opportunity
- Deliver your opportunity directly to the inboxes of the candidates you need
- Reduce the gap between the education and experience that a job seeker has and the education and experience needed for the vacancy
- Receive an email when new candidates apply to your positions
- A selection of 3–5 applicants
- Availability and interest confirmed
- Reference and background checks
Our display ads work to garner the attention of active Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) or Impact Assessment specialists who may not otherwise locate your job posting or other career-related websites. Take a proactive approach to a source with access to the International Database of Experts in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) or Impact Assessment.
Our recruitment process in 9 steps
- Identify Vacancy and Evaluate Need
- Develop a Recruitment Plan: the hiring process, steps, and communication channels to be used. The plan includes a timeline, recruitment plan, and criteria for initial candidate screening, selection committee, interview questions, and instructions for taking notes
- Develop Position Description: the agreed-upon job requirements form the basis for the job description, the essential functions to be performed in the role and the advantages of working for the company
- Post Position on EvalCommunity platform, generic online job boards, social media, and Implement Recruitment Plan
- Review Applicants and Develop Short List: the hiring staff reviews résumés/CVs and cover letters based on the criteria established in the planning step. Unqualified candidates’ applications are withdrawn from the applicant pool. Qualified candidates are informed of the next steps beginning with a screening interview
- Screening interview: Initial interviews with applicants are typically phone calls with our recruiting staff. These interviews determine if applicants have the qualifications needed to do the job and serve to further narrow the pool of candidates
- Conduct online Interviews. : using Skype or Google Hangouts, we obtain information on the background, education, training, experience and interest of the candidate and give the applicant information about the company and the specific job
- Reference check: Verification of candidates’ employment details including job performance, strengths, and weaknesses to help make sure they are everything they claim to be. We ask for 3 references for each candidate, with at least one being a former supervisor. One of our typical question to ask references is “Would you rehire this person?” We also check social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to make sure potential employees are likely to represent the organization in a professional manner
- Propose the best M&E candidate for our partner