Reach global top experts
EvalCommunity is no a generic job board. We are the only job board and the first M&E specialist job site in the world. All of our members are looking specifically for M&E, Social Impact and Impact Assessment roles, ensuring that the organisations get the most relevant applications. UN, Aid Agencies, Governments, Non-Profit Organisations, Development Banks, Consulting firms, Charities, International Organisations and Recruiters worldwide are our partners.
- JOB AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITY POSTING – If you’re hiring occasionally: job or funding opportunity posting such tender, call, RFP, EOI, RFQ may be posted by organisation [Post One – Basic EvalCommunity]. We will promote it to the international community.
- BECOME A PARTNER ORGANISATION – You have many vacancies in Monitoring-Evaluation, Social Impact and Impact Assessment and you’re always hiring? Choose our [Professional EvalCommunity] or [Premium EvalCommunity]. Our partners have all their vacancies automatically posted with us and promoted to the international community.
- EXPERTS WORKING WITH ORGANISATIONS – Professionals working in Monitoring&Evaluation, Social Impact, Environmental Assessment, Policy, Research and Analysis can post their profile for free in EvalCommunity.com. [Register as Expert]. They can share employment/ consultancy opportunities with other experts by sending us an email at [email protected]
Job Posting – What’s Included
- Each job posting includes your full job description and logo and is live for up to 60 days (basic)
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)- Our ATS enables the electronic handling of recruitment and hiring needs. Some of the main features are: Applications come in and be visible on the employers job dashboard; Number of applications per job listing; Privately rate and comment on applications, and organize by status: new, interviewed, offer extended, hired, archived; View description, view attachment, Email candidate, private notes, edit; Sort the applications by date, name or rating;
- Downloading Application Data: When viewing all applications for a job listing in the Job Dashboard, you can click on “Download CSV” at the top of the page, to download a CSV file containing all the application data for that job listing;
- The EvalCommunity Network – Each job posting is displayed on all relevant websites in our network depending on the exact job description at no additional cost for up to 60 days (basic)
- Weekly Jobs Newsletter – Each job posting is displayed prominently in one weekly jobs newsletter. A weekly jobs newsletter is emailed to our registered candidates and experts and your job posting will be prominently displayed in this. (basic)
- Job Alerts by Email – Information about your Job posting will automatically be emailed to candidates who have requested to be informed about this type of career opportunity for up to 60 days (basic)
- Company Profile – This is a description about your organisation which includes your logo, full contact details and current vacancies listed underneath and it is displayed for up to 60 days (basic)
- Social Media Network – Each job posting is displayed on our Social Media Network (e.g. Facebook, Google+, Linkedin and Twitter) for up to 60 days (basic)
- Talent Finder Network – Each job posting is displayed on our partner network (e.g. Indeed, Jobrapido, Mitula, Simplyhired, Trovit, Workhound etc) for up to 60 days (Professional), (Premium)
- Featured Job – Each job posting is prominently displayed at the top of the appropriate job results on the home page for up to 60 days. For maximum exposure a featured job slot, the job is prominently displayed at the top of the job results page. This is a perfect opportunity for you to increase your brand profile and response levels (Professional), (Premium)
- Job Alerts by Email Sponsorship – In this email your Organisations logo will be prominently displayed for up to 60 days and when a candidate clicks on your logo they will be redirected to your job on our website. This is a great method to communicate with the hard to reach passive jobseekers who are looking for their next exciting career move. In the email that they receive your organisations logo will be prominently displayed and when they click on your logo they will be redirected to your jobs on our various websites (Professional), (Premium)
- Banner Advertising – Prominently displayed at the top of the home page and other prominent pages this is an excellent method for you to build your employer brand proposition and drive traffic to your job postings (Premium)
- Bespoke Branded Email Campaign – A bespoke branded email campaign is an email that is sent out to members that have registered to receive this type of communication and only contains information about your organisation such as your current job opportunities. The content of this email can be tailored to your exact requirements (Premium)