Join the P2P Mentoring Program
The Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Mentoring Program is an innovative approach of mentoring that allows the experts to act as:
- a mentor, menthee, or both
- a P2P mentor to set up collaboration or partnership between experts, or share tasks or workloads between peers
The P2P Mentoring Program is not intended as a job placement service for juniors and mid-level experts, but is offered as a tool for mentees seeking career path advice from successful and experienced experts in M&E and Impact Assessment, and for the senior or senior executive experts interested in bidding for a call, to serve on M&E teams or to develop a new international partnership allowing them the opportunity to gain valuable experience and advice for career development. There is no charge to use this service for members of EvalCommunity.
How it works?
- Create your profile – Register as Expert in the International Database of Experts in M&E and Impact Assessment: junior, mid-level, senior or senior executive. If you would like to join the program, express your interest to become mentor, menthee, or both by providing information also on your technical and management practice in the section ” Brief Description of Yourself”
- Reach out – You can Contact an Expert and ask for a mentor, or notify others of your availability to mentor them, or to express your interest in an eventual collaboration. If you e-mail an eventual mentor or P2P mentor to express your interest in starting a new mentoring conversation, you should attach a copy of your CV and a short biography. Let your future mentor or P2P mentor know who you are, what you are working, and what your goals are.
- Start Mentoring – Move forward by setting goals and solving problems together.
Please, contact our advisory committee if you would like to join the P2P Mentoring program, or if you have any questions or comment about it. Your expertise is really appreciated.