Monitoring Reports ReviewerFull Time
We are International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a global consulting firm working some of the most complex and impactful development problems worldwide. We work on programs that help government agencies, private companies and donors improve the lives of others. At IBTCI you will be part of an inclusive team that provides expert solutions and advice to understand and address critical problems while giving you opportunities to succeed and grow.
Assignment Title: Monitoring Reports Reviewer
Technical Point of Contact: Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)
Category: Ongoing Project
Clearance Required: N/A
IBTCI seeks an experienced Monitoring Reports Reviewer to support the Yemen Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Project (YMELP), a USAID third-party monitoring (TPM) and verification contract based in Amman, Jordan. This contract aims to monitor USAID humanitarian assistance and verify and provide independent confirmation of humanitarian aid programs in Yemen.
Scope of Work:
Reviewing monitoring reports (for other writers):
- Utilize the data quality review checklist, report templates, project award documentation, and activity information in the review of completed monitoring reports to ensure reports are well-written and that content and context are accurate, comprehensive, complete, and without gaps or inconsistencies in their presentation, in addition to complying to the required report format.
- Perform the necessary review of monitoring visits reports within each report review cycle on time, diligently respecting deadlines.
- Perform the necessary review of data quality assurance reports, if required.
- Participate in orientation and required training.
- This position does not authorize/require the consultant to directly communicate with IBTCI clients.
- This position does not authorize/require the consultant to have decision making authority on final work product.
- Seven years of relevant professional work experience in monitoring, evaluation, and/or humanitarian project implementation.
- Proven experience writing and/or reviewing monitoring/evaluation reports or reports on implementing humanitarian projects/programs.
- Work experience in humanitarian and development projects in Yemen is preferred.
- Excellent MS Word and MS Excel skills are essential, and,
- Excellent command of English and Arabic is necessary.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in international affairs, economics, English, or a related field.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with USAID projects and deliverables is preferred.
- Experience with humanitarian emergency response programs is preferred.
- Demonstrable skills in report writing and reviewing are essential.
- A high degree of motivation and self-starter qualities is invaluable to the role, supporting the YMELP with limited oversight and direction; and,
- Demonstrable ability to work independently and in team settings.
- Priority is given to qualified candidates living in the southern governorates of Yemen.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
About the Organization:
IBTCI has been in business since 1987. We specialize in Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL), Institutional Support (IS), Financial & Risk Management (FRM), Supply Chain Management & Procurement (SCMP); Social & Behavior Change (SBC) and Capacity Building. We provide these services across many sectors including, but not limited to, agriculture, resilience & food security, conflict & crisis, democracy & governance, economic growth & trade, education, energy & Infrastructure, environment & climate change, global health & WASH and humanitarian and disaster assistance. At IBTCI, our colleagues are encouraged to collaborate and be part of the solution while getting the tools and guidance needed to grow and support our clients’ missions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
If you are an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability, or unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact the Talent Acquisition team at TalentAcquisition@ibtci.com (Do not send your resume to this account, for consideration please apply in our career page).