Theory of Change essentials
November 20$200 – $420
Learn how to develop a theory of change by working through the critical stages of the process and understand where theories of change add value, how they can be used to learn, adapt and assess and explain impact, and how they complement other planning and accountability processes.
This face-to-face course will prepare you to develop a quality theory of change for your programme or organisation which meets industry-recognised quality standards as well as donors’ requirements.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
– Explain what a theory of change is and how it relates to existing methods for planning and evaluation
– Follow the steps required to develop a quality theory of change
– Use appropriate tools and processes at each stage of developing the theory of change
– Explain how theories of change can be used by organisations to demonstrate impact
– Assess the quality of a theory of change using industry-recognised quality markers