Hi, we’re EvalCommunity
Partner platform, niche career site and specialized talent community to connect and inform about the Global Development Opportunities: jobs, calls and tenders, events and books in Monitoring & Evaluation as well as in Social Impact and Environmental Assessment. We love what we do and we provide also the International Database of Experts in M&E, Social or Environmental and Impact Assessment and tools helping you access the latest news. To date we have helped many experts and organisations to practically every corner of the world. Simple, safe and permanently platform open to professionals and organisations wishing to contribute to the development of the field.
Built to eliminate online recruitment inefficiencies in M&E and Impact Assessment, EvalCommunity company provides targeted jobs to the right niche audiences in less time and for less money.
Who we are
Initially supported by the Government of Quebec – Canada (SSE program from MTESS), EvalCommunity is a single source for everything that has to do with the job, tender and call postings in Monitoring, Evaluation, Social Impact and Environmental Assessment. It is a search engine, an international database of experts, a resume-creation tool, as well as other relevant information resources of the field. You post and receive opportunities, we publish and share. We are based in Montreal – Canada and roam the globe with a dedicated team lead by Fation Luli, and many volunteers in five continents. If you would like to be part of our dedicated team of collaborators or volunteers, please register as expert and
Connect in one place all actors in M&E, Social or Environmental and Impact Assessment and build a network among experts, employers and organizations to allow them to be more productive and successful.
Be global and seen as a reference and genuine partner in the international development movement adding value to our partners. We believe the M&E, Social or Environmental and Impact Assessment is changing lives for thousands and millions of people around the world.
Our strategic priorities
- Create the international database of experts in M&E, Social or Environmental and Impact Assessment;
- Develop a platform that allows experts and organizations to have access in the opportunities;
- Aggregate the best job offers in each country and make them available to potential candidates to reduce the time they dedicate to their job search.
- Customer Satisfaction: Finding out and satisfying evaluation community needs, straining to know its business and working to earn his fidelity.
- Ethics: our conduct must reflect high ethic standards. It represents our commitment of good practices towards society, evaluators and partners: UN, Aid Agencies, Governments, Non-Profits, Development Banks, consulting firms, national / domestic non-profits, NGOs, charities and Recruiters worldwide.
- Collaboration and Transparency: our relationship with evaluators, recruiters, organizations and collaborators must be transparent and based on responsibility and trust between parties.
- Partnership: represents our capacity to create and maintain the integrity of the professional and interpersonal relationships.
EvalCommunity – 5510, av. Saint-Donat, Montreal (QC), Canada, H1K 3P4, (1) 5143582700 email: firstname.lastname@example.org